majones wrote:
> I know this is about mysqueezebox.com, but I'm finding that some mp3
> podcasts on LMS allow me to fast forward and some don't. Is there a way
> tweaking things? I've discovered that I can time shift mp4 files stored
> on my network to my Radio if I specify transcoding to FLAC. Transcoding
> mp3 to FLAC isn't an option!

Podcasts were initially setup to be downloaded in full so some server do
not support jumping to a specific byte offset in the file (i.e. ffwd).

Are all the podcasts on the same server ? or are the problem ones on a
different server to the  "good" ones
Give specific example so the server capability can be checked ?