bpa wrote:
> Podcasts were initially setup to be downloaded in full so some server do
> not support jumping to a specific byte offset in the file (i.e. ffwd).
> Are all the podcasts on the same server ? or are the problem ones on a
> different server to the  "good" ones
> Give specific example so the server capability can be checked ?
It's the same content on different servers. Eg - if I use the LMS plugin
for Soundcloud, I can't timeshift Shur-i-kan's monthly "in the mix"
tracks that are about an hour long. If I use the Podcast plugin and
specify shurikan.libsyn.com/rss, they can be timeshifted. Both mp3.

majones's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=13029
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=107943

squeezenetwork mailing list