garym wrote:
> Like you I ditched tidal. Spotify works well.

A buddy (who shall remain nameless, since he is no longer with us)
insisted that Spotify is much better than Pandora.

Artists and songs that I listen to, on Pandora, are not even listed on
Spotify. Deleted that app after 3 days.

Of all the streaming radio services, despite their insistence of trying
to sneak The Eagles by me, Pandora is the most enjoyably service to
listen to. Better variety, and occasionally digs up an artist that I
never heard of, but is one that I like.

If it weren't for the stinking Eagles...............................(and
the dead interface, obviously!).................

http://ar-t.co