I only configured the machine that has the squid proxy to use it. If I made
a wget from this machine to the another, it denies the request, as desired.
Only the reverse is not taken.

So, it's not possible to configure the http "incoming" connections to my
machine to go through the proxy?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> escreveu no dia sexta,
14/02/2020 à(s) 09:41: