On 14/02/20 11:05 pm, Patrícia Sousa wrote:
> I only configured the machine that has the squid proxy to use it.

How did you configure an entire machine to use an HTTP-only proxy?

I think you mean something else. Details matter, so what *exactly* did
you configure?
 And no squid.conf does not count at the level you need to be looking.
It only controls traffic already arriving at the proxy.

> If I
> made a wget from this machine to the another, it denies the request, as
> desired. Only the reverse is not taken.

 "it" being Squid proxy, the machine firewall, the machine routing, the
destination machine firewall, or another firewall along the path between
them?
 Details matter.

> So, it's not possible to configure the http "incoming" connections to my
> machine to go through the proxy?

It is. Your words say you already did that. But the test results says
you did not. Without details of the machine setup its all just guesswork
rather than help.

Amos