I have a new client and I'm building him a web page and pointing his
domain name to my server - that's done and life is 98% good.  To this
point he has only had email, MS Outlook Webaccess.  All of his past
emails, address book etc. are on that server (I'm guessing a cbeyond
server).

I need to know how to extract everything and move him over to my server
using Squirrelmail.

Thanks
Chuck

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):