On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM, chuck <ch...@liderbug.com> wrote:
>  I have a new client and I'm building him a web page and pointing his
> domain name to my server - that's done and life is 98% good.  To this
> point he has only had email, MS Outlook Webaccess.  All of his past
> emails, address book etc. are on that server (I'm guessing a cbeyond
> server).

This being a mailing list for SquirrelMail, you're not going to get
many MS Outlook Webaccess experts around here.  It's possible someone
might be able to offer advice (and did you check the mailing list
archives?  I seem to remember this coming up in the recent past, but
could be wrong), but you might be better off asking elsewhere as well
as asking for help from the former hositng provider, since we can't
presume to know what access they might provide to your user's data.

> I need to know how to extract

Extract?

> everything and move him over to my server
> using Squirrelmail.

SquirrelMail has a plugin for importing address book data (once you
have it), and there is plenty of help on the web for migrating IMAP
data including in the SquirrelMail docs (so I presume you didn't do
much searching before asking).  You are also pretty vague about what
"everything" means....

For starters, try:

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-11.html#ss11.2

--