> I fail to see how this should be configured in sqwebmail.
> I assume you are logging in as the two different users?
>
> The address is setup as you login to sqwebmail, so if I login as
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], thats my email address.
> If I login as [EMAIL PROTECTED] that is my email address.
>
> This is just a standard part of sqwebmail.

Currently, I have domain.com up and working. I log in simply as alex there;
there is no @domain.com involved. I tried loggin into my system with a
userid of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the same password as domain.com; I got a bad
password error. I've never set up any sort of password for domain2.com, so I
don't see why the same password wouldn't work for the same username. FYI,
I've just been using UNIX system passwords as mail passwords; they appear to
be stored in /home/user/Maildir/sqwebmail-pass.

What I'm trying to do, specifically, is this:

1. Have domain.com remain as it currently is: I login with my system
username and password, and my e-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2. Have domain2.com work so that I log in as [EMAIL PROTECTED], using
system passwords. For cases where the same user exists on both domains, the
password should be identical.
3. All e-mail should be separate; i.e., [EMAIL PROTECTED] should see separate
mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is that possible?

Alex Kirk