So it appeared from your readme, which complained about sqwebmail's use
of frames.

The word "frames" is used once in the readme:
The riwos implementation does not use frames.
No complaints. Where did you read that?

I've added .... does not use frames to create the multi viewing setup.

> Yet a cursory inspection of the SECURITY readme shows why frames are >used. The

I have not changed this.

Unless I misunderstood your readme, you appear to have eliminated frames.
The frames are there for security reasons and ONLY for security reasons.

You did. You also missed this:
All changes are focused on how to produce a good graphical output and increased usability of the application.

matti

Matti Riikari
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel +358405544545