For presence AS use Kamailio !

* and FS (B2BUA) use for media related services.

On 11/22/2017 03:07 PM, Amar Tinawi wrote:

My tests results :

Unfortunately, no scenario was success, maybe because Asterisk does not support sh interface (Diameter)

My test was for presence service and couldn’t get it done.

The results of Having asterisk as an AS with kamailio IMS : with sip trunk configured towards S-cscf

 And whether the user is identified in Asterisk as extension user or not asterisk responded with 404 user not found.

As I say already, for subscriber specific/related services you should make something AS to have access to that subscriber data(provision * too for PoC for example). For subscriber unrelated services only SIP routing/dial-plans are needed.

And really, do not forget Kamailio as an IMS AS option when B2BUA is not needed :)