Von: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-boun...@lists.kamailio.org] Im Auftrag von Aqs
Younas
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. April 2018 17:31
An: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-us...@lists.sip-router.org>
Betreff: [SR-Users] rtpengine installation dependencies

Greetings list.

This might not be related to Kamailio but I thought someone would be able to
give a hand in resolving dependency during the installation of rtpengine on
Debian 8 Jessie.

It is complaining about below dependencies.

root@debian-769mb-miami-01:/usr/src/rtpengine# dpkg-buildpackage

dpkg-buildpackage: source package ngcp-rtpengine

dpkg-buildpackage: source version 6.3.0.0+0~mr6.3.0.0

dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable

dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Sipwise Jenkins Builder
<jenk...@sipwise.com <mailto:jenk...@sipwise.com> >

dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64

 dpkg-source --before-build rtpengine

dpkg-source: info: using options from rtpengine/debian/source/options:
--extend-diff-ignore=.gitreview

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper (>= 10~) libbcg729-dev

dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting

dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)

I tried to install debhelper from deb but complained from dh-autoreconf and
that itself complained abount debhelpler. So, no one is being installed.

Also, If someone can help me how to resolve dependency for  libbcg729-dev too.

Any pointer or hint or link to some installation guide would be more than
welcome.

Br, Aqs.