>Steve,

Gott yer right address, but what makes you think I may want to write to you!!?

"Frog hair in Texas"--all I can say is: there are a lot of things in 
Texas we have never heard about or would want to hear about, right 
Jim?

Feeling my oats again.  Geoff.

     P.S.  I think they put some  weird blood in the 8 pints I 
received- I wonder, was there a donator from Texas? This would 
account for my behavior!

>Jim,
>
>Tnx for the report. "Frog hair in Texas"?  Hadn't heard that one before.
>
>Steve
>
>On 5/6/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  Fine as frog hair in Texas.  Good morning, Steve.
>>
>>  Jim  Crabb
>>
>>  Trains (live steam G scale) & Sailboats (Westsail  32)
>>  Seabrook, Texas
>>
>>
>>  ** CHOOSE to make this a GREAT day!  **
>>
>>
>>
>>  You can't change the direction of the wind, but  you can adjust your
>>  sails!
>>  -------------- next part --------------
>>  An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>  URL:
>> 
>>http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060506/436e21f7/attachment.html
>>  _______________________________________________
>>  SSLiveSteam mailing list
>>  Send messages: [email protected]
>>  Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>>  Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>>
>>
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL: 
>http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060506/fe73cc1d/attachment.html
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to