>Sir Steve,

The hospital should have added a shot of tanqueray to each pint 
rather than mixing it with ale- they only give two pints at a time, 
takes 3 hours so I wouldn't have got drunk.

  Yes it's great to be up here in the north woods- firing my locos 
too, next is the Duchess, first I have to install the parts I 
obtained from Milton Locomotive Works in the UK.: the regulator 
extension shaft, the replacement blower valve spindle and the large 
bore water connector. They are in the  Trade news section of   issue 
208 of the Gauge One Journal if any one is interested. page 46.  I 
only tell you this to keep the message within the guidelines of our 
list!!

Enjoy reading your progress on steam engine building and the 
frankness on all you accomplish - or don't accomplish! The humor too! 
Thanks!

For those of you who, in my search for pity, using the tools   of 
desperation  pride,  and grumbling, made you aware of my knee surgery 
and complications, I have now started to ride my mountain bike again! 
----BTW  I couldn't bare the taste of alcohol for two months but now 
it's a different story, I'll be ready for those bangers and mash and 
all the promised pints to wash them down!

  Geoff.      The "Steam Worlds" will be with me in Sacramento Sir 
Steve and  for you, Rob, "Banger and mash provider".


>Lord Geoff,
>
>While I have no doubt that you can consume 8 pints at one sitting, don't you
>think mixing blood in it is a bit extreme?  What's going on?
>
>Thanks for chiming in from way up above the Arctic circle. It's always nice
>to get news from foreign countries, such as Texas and the Northwest Coast.
>
>And so Dave is happy (here's the "steam" part), I did get to spend about 3
>hours today reworking a bunch of homemade boiler fittings. (Gauge 1, Dave.
>You bet.) "Rework" is a polite term. I was hoping to modify them enough to
>cover up my original misguided ideas. Darn near broke the lathe in the
>process. At least I didn't burn down the garage when I unsoldered some
>stuff.  But hang on, the night's still young.
>
>Steve
>
>On 5/6/06, Geoff Spenceley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  >Steve,
>>
>>
>>  Gott yer right address, but what makes you think I may want to write to
>>  you!!?
>>
>>  "Frog hair in Texas"--all I can say is: there are a lot of things in
>>  Texas we have never heard about or would want to hear about, right
>>  Jim?
>>
>>  Feeling my oats again.  Geoff.
>>
>>       P.S.  I think they put some  weird blood in the 8 pints I
>>  received- I wonder, was there a donator from Texas? This would
>  > account for my behavior!
>

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to