>Hi Tony,

Sure glad the  access bridge is nearing completion, what is the toll 
charge going to be for human steamers opening it to pass through. I 
like your rules and the method of preserving the wood. Don't kick me 
as you pass through!

My Duchess is now slightly modified to improve the operation without 
removing the cab roof It is not broken yet ! Next, I have hardly been 
drinking since the surgery, a Tanqeray would knock me over-- but I'll 
be ready by the middle of July!  Incidentally, when I tried to steam 
on tanqeray, the Duchess developed a 'hic" which I thought was the 
valve gear at first!

Incidentally, I will probably bring the King, I haven't steamed it in 
Sacramento since I had to fix the loose drivers on the axles. I 
wonder if this is a common problem, well- the loco is 15 years old!

BTW, Pat would be happy to be my nurse, prepare her! Jackie will be 
there too, she is ready!

Geoff.

>Hi Geoff,
>
>         Am I reading your comments correctly?
>        i.e. (a)  You are fixing your Aster Duchess because it is broken.
>              (b) You are converting it to coal, because it will not run on
>Tanqueray.
>              (c) You are building your own coal fired Duchess and using
>Tanqueray as a starter fuel.
>              (d) None of the above, but you have a Duchess shaped flask of
>Tanqueray. (to share at Sacremento!)
>              (e) You are bringing your nurses and Tanqueray knee lube to
>Sacremento.
>
>         Please note - The inner track access bridge for the Jolly Green
>Giant track is almost completed.
>               We plan on using Tanqueray as a wood preservative.
>               All squatters found sleeping under the bridge or licking the
>wood will be evicted.
>
>         See ya thar, keep very well,
>         Tony D.
>
>
>  >
>
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to