Michael,
I have one for sale. See
http://www.sidestreetbannerworks.com/locos/loco72.BLW.html for history of
the Cricket, and mine is pictured there, scroll down. She now has a few
miles on her, Michael O's paint work was a little thin, and some wear is
apparent, but she runs like a watch.  She is "One" of the last Crickets ever
built. Unique side step cab and side tanks. I'll miss her but, I'm in a
different scale and she just stands by the wayside most times. She deserves
better. <grin>
See attached.
Contact me off line if interested.

Cheers,
Kevin
Estancia Fortuna

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MICHAEL DENNING" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Small-scale live steam discussions" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 6:56 PM
Subject: [SSLiveSteam] Cricket ! Re: Tea totals


>I need a Cricket !
>  Anybody know of one available ?????????????
>  thanks
>       Michael
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Geoff, ya didn't get any of my sober blood or you would never want to 
> drink
> again! :-) Gary, I had hernia operation in 2000 and here is what I did the
> next day: http://www.geocities.com/cgnr.geo/hrun.html. You should be fine
> by the time you go to the NSS. Just don't lift anything. Royce, I have
> always used Viton tubing sold by Small Parts. It comes in a variety of 
> sizes and
> is unaffected by steam or other chemicals.
> Bob
>
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060630/b8f5c17b/attachment.html
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>
> 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 06schindler.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 54572 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060701/ce730bc8/06schindler.jpg
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to