Where is it located and how much???
Thanks
Michale
Walt Swartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How much are you willing to part with?
I know if one that has had very little use, and is also redundant.
Keep your steam up!
Mr. Lunkenheimers associate, Walt
----- Original Message -----
From: "MICHAEL DENNING"
To: "Small-scale live steam discussions"
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:56 PM
Subject: [SSLiveSteam] Cricket ! Re: Tea totals
>I need a Cricket !
> Anybody know of one available ?????????????
> thanks
> Michael
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Geoff, ya didn't get any of my sober blood or you would never want to
> drink
> again! :-) Gary, I had hernia operation in 2000 and here is what I did the
> next day: http://www.geocities.com/cgnr.geo/hrun.html. You should be fine
> by the time you go to the NSS. Just don't lift anything. Royce, I have
> always used Viton tubing sold by Small Parts. It comes in a variety of
> sizes and
> is unaffected by steam or other chemicals.
> Bob
>
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060630/b8f5c17b/attachment.html
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>
>
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060701/10a60c91/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html