>If you are seeking something cricket-like, why not try Regner?
For what it's worth,
-Tom L.
From: "James Chadbourne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Small-scale live steam discussions <[email protected]>
>To: "Bert & Edmunda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,"Small-scale live steam 
>discussions" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [SSLiveSteam] Cricket ! Re: Tea totals
>Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:01:06 -0400
>
>Try http://www.traindept.com/ for the (an?) American dealer.  No mention of
>a Cricket, but he does have a Grasshopper.
>
>--James
>
>On 7/1/06, Bert & Edmunda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Michael/Vance.
> >
> > There is a company in Germany HDC (Hans Dieter Clemens) who produces a
> > "Cricket" loco
> > I have the address somewhere when I find it I'll post it.
> >
> >
> > Bert
> >
> >
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL: 
>http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060702/430d942c/attachment.html
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
>


_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to