On 10/17/2016 07:06 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (14/10/16 13:54), lslebodn wrote:
Title: #13: MEMBEROF: Don't resolve members if they are removed

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (14/10/16 04:48), celestian wrote:
I did manual testing with reproducer above. And I ran chmake (it is without
intg., isn't it).
Now I check ldap patch with intg.

Then the question is why manual testing is different than newly added
integration tests.

BTW It is possible that patch in memberof plugin can safe some unnecessary
ldb operations and can be considered as perfomance enhancement.
But it's impossible to say that without proper integration test.

Bump,

I am still expecting answer to the comment even though that some
patches were pushed.

LS

Hi Lukas,

the intg. tests in points:
* Adding one user to the group
* let have group with two users -- removing users one by one
* let have user_1 in group_1; user_2 in group_2; group_1 and group_2 in group_3 -- removing groups (a and 2) one by one from group_3

Manual testing:

# prepare
ipa user-add --first=Adam --last=Adam --email=a...@persei.cz adam
ipa group-add group_1
ipa group-add-member --users=adam group_1
ipa group-add group_2

# reproducer

systemctl daemon-reload
sudo su -c "truncate -s0 /var/log/sssd/*.log"
sudo su -c "rm -f /var/lib/sss/db/*"
sudo su -c "rm -f /var/lib/sss/mc/*"
sudo systemctl restart sssd.service

ipa group-add-member --groups=group_1 group_2
sss_cache -UG
sudo su -c "truncate -s0 /var/log/sssd/*.log"
getent group group_2

ipa group-remove-member --groups=group_1 group_2
sss_cache -UG
sudo su -c "truncate -s0 /var/log/sssd/*.log"
getent group group_2

# clean

ipa group-del group_2
ipa group_del group_1
ipa user-del adam

In my opinion intg. tests and manual testing cover the same case.

I wrote 'memberof' patch when I have been working on similiar group tickets. I assume I confused ticket for `memberof` patch.

Regards

--
Petr^4 Čech