Title: #143: Explicitly add ordering dependency for the responders' sockets

fidencio commented:
"""
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com> wrote:

> On (28/02/17 04:27), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> >I tested the patches both during the VM operation bringing different
> responders up and during system boot. I haven't see any issues.
> >

> A tiny question.
> Do we need to add After to all sockets?
> The ideal would be that socket will trigger starting of responder
> and monitor will be started as a dependency of responder.
>
> I thought it is required just for nss due to some circular dependency.
>
> I would appreciate explanation. So if someone decide to remove it in future
> he will consider problematic use-case.

Lukáš,

That was a recommendation of Lukáš Nykrýn that BindsTo and After must go
together. It's mentioned in the commit message.
Lukáš Nykrýn also mentioned they will fix their docs about this.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio

"""