On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 07:07:18AM +0300, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 15:37 -0700, ext Greg KH wrote:
> > On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 08:26:22AM +0800, [email protected] wrote:
> > > 
> > > This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
> > > 
> > >     mtd: return badblockbits back
> > > 
> > > to the 2.6.33-longterm tree which can be found at:
> > >     
> > > http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/longterm/longterm-queue-2.6.33.git;a=summary
> > 
> > And I've dropped it as it causes the following build error:
> > drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c: In function ‘nand_get_flash_type’:
> > drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c:2704:6: error: ‘struct nand_chip’ has no 
> > member named ‘badblockbits’
> 
> That's right.
> 
> Just curious, this patch has "Cc: [email protected] [2.6.36+]", is this
> a  correct form to communicate the starting affected kernel version?

Yes it is, doh, I just missed that one, sorry, my mistake.

greg k-h

_______________________________________________
stable mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.kernel.org/mailman/listinfo/stable

Reply via email to