On 2016-07-12 05:11, Sam Whited wrote:
> I've tried to address some of this feedback here:
>
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/206
>
> I think the only thing I left out was getting rid of the IM compliance
> suites (in case any of the IoT crowd chime in).
>
> I also added MIX as a possible provider of "Group Chat" and merged the
> web compliance suites into a single item, making BOSH and Websockets
> interchangeable. More suggestions for web-friendly features would be
> appreciated from web client authors (maybe they're similar to mobile
> concerns?).
>
> Let me know what you think. It could probably use a bit of description
> about what the providers column means now; I envision a comma as being
> an OR as in "MUC or MIX".

Although I strongly believe in the prospects of what MIX will bring to
the table, to me, it doesn't make sense to put in any reference to MIX
at this point in time. The point of this suite is to get
interoperability between a wide array of client and server
implementations so that things Just Work™. MIX is nowhere near mature
enough that this is achievable within 2016.

--
ralphm