Perhaps we shouldn't mention MIX at all in this particular compliance
suite. The MIX specification isn't definitive by a long shot, and although
there are some early implementations, it hardly qualifies for something to
be compliant with nowadays. I'd save it for the next editions of the
complicance suite specification.

I'd like to see the "core server" specifications to be removed completely.
As it stands, it's of little use, and I doubt if there are server
implementations that strive to be "core", but not "advanced".

- Guus