On 19 Sep 2016, at 18:09, Florian Schmaus <f...@geekplace.eu> wrote:
> I think it's to early to deprecate Message Archiving while MAM is just
> experimental. That said, I suggest adding a disclaimer to Message Archiving
> stating that new installations should consider MAM instead.

I think that while it’s too early to deprecate 136 or not, a disclaimer than
MAM is the right thing to be using instead would be sensible.
Of course, if we think MAM’s ready to use instead, that probably speaks to
advancing it to draft.

Let’s start with a notice on 136 saying that we anticipate 313 replacing it.

/K