Catching up on reading this morning, votes enclosed:

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018, at 02:28, Dave Cridland wrote:
> 3) ProtoXEP - User Invitations

+1

I have a few minor nits that I'll bring up later and the editors may want to
remove some of the optional sections before merging, but it looks like a good
start and a direction that's worth exploring.

> 5) https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/554

-1

Recommending that clients also have to implement legacy technologies by looking
at an old version of the XEP feels poor to me. Let's move forward instead of
making more work for clients and keeping iq:private around longer.

—Sam