Thanks for the effort to push this well before the end of the year. :)

On my first reading, I noticed two things:

XEP-0385 "Stateless Inline Media Sharing (SIMS)" is mentioned both in
section 1.1 "Changes since 2019", but also in section 3 "Future
Development". Is that an error, or intended? I'd argue that if you're
including something in this edition of the CS, then there's no point of
adding it also as a 'keep an eye on this one for the future'

I am surprised to see XEP-0392 "Consistent Color Generation" in the CS.
What's the rationale to include it? Without giving this to much thought,
I've regarded this XEP more as a useful guide for those who'd explicitly
choose to implement a, rather than something that is required to implement
to be considered 'compliant'. I'm expecting that there are projects that
explicitly not want this (in favor of marketing-driven decisions on
look-and-feel, themes, colors, etc). Is the functionality described this
XEP of such a nature that we'd be willing to mandate it?

Regards,

  Guus