Hi!

I'm not quite happy with the fact that an advanced mobile client must support
push. While I understand the rationale behind this (*cough* iOS *cough*), I
dislike the fact that in order to be considered an advanced client, the client
MUST depend on a centralized push service (for example Google
GCM/Firebase/whatever it is called nowadays).

I can only speak for my own experiences, but I never had issues with battery
life without Google services.

Paul

Wed Oct 23 17:07:41 GMT+02:00 2019 Jonas Schäfer (XSF Editor)