On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:41 PM, Paul Schaub <vanitasvi...@fsfe.org>
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the
The purpose of the XEP is unclear. The only mentioned "advantage" is
that it allows to publish multiple "items". And?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
No. Because I see no reason to introduce 3rd version of bookmarks and
breaking compatibility without clear benefits.
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Standards mailing list