Here are all the files (6 runs, 3 config files, 26kb zipped)
www.orl.szote.u - szeged.hu/~attila/ vdbench-test-20101002.zip
(remove spaces!)

align, align2, align2z are the vdbench config files used by me. align and
align2z are only different, because I was told that it's no problem to use zfs
on ssd's (see above), and in fact (although vdbench uses rdsk) it seems that
with zfs I got somewhat different (higher) numbers.

align2-out.txt is the first run, on s0 beginning on cyl=7, and UFS, SSD2
align-out.txt is the UFS run on SSD1, with s0 beginning on cyl=8
align2-out-zfs is the same as align2-out, but with zfs, cyl=7, again
The other filenames should be self-explanatory :)

I did more of the tests on SSD2, although identical to SSD1 (both are OCZ
Vertex2), it showed somewhat higher numbers.

Files in the output directory were overwritten by subsequent runs. The files
above contain only stdout/stderr (with tee ).

I went for 20 sec test-time (not 60), because I was impatient, but if that's
not okay, I can do a lil more testing in the following days, should you think
so. I'd be glad to help :)

One more note: these tests were run under OpenIndiana, b147, if that matters.

Thanks,
Attila