From: Willis Stoesz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 27, 2004 9:50 AM
To: "St. Paul Discuss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        John Birrenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [StPaul] Sifferle For Ramsey County Judge??

I don't know anything about psifferle who wants to replace an incumbent
judge.  It appears there is skepticism about her qualifications.  I do know
this:  that elsewhere in the state there is a stealth campaign by MCCL to
replace incumbent judges with single-issue oriented judges compatible with
their views.  In a race for an open seat in Hennepin county the stealth
candidate is Stephen Baker who is opposing Susan Burke (about whom a fine
letter was written to the StarTrib yesterday (?) by David Lillehaug.  In all
fairness, we need to know whether Sifferle is one of these MCCL sponsored
candidates.

Bill Stoesz
Highland