What if we looked for "://" instead of specific protocols?

We could also add an attribute like contextRelative="false".

David

From: "Chanoch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Struts Developers List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Going to other context and/or server in 1.1
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:53:37 +0100

Shouldn't you look for https: as well as a possible likely request? I've
seen several occurances where a special domain is setup for secure stuff
- e.g. www.mydomain.com -> shop.mydomain.com which switches to https: in
the process.

Also, ftp:// would defeinitely need to be in there.

chanoch

material from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses,
recipients should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We
make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any
attachments.