It's due sometime in 2004. Its based on Netbeans. Lets you drag and drop ... from RowSet. (similar to ScioWorks for Struts). Hyped at JavaOne. Includes JSF. Later (2005?) it would allow drag and drop from EJB and Soap. It's unclear if there will be licensing cost to vendors.
(but I am like a 3rd party so ... )

.V

Igor Shabalov wrote:

Do anybody have a bit more information about "Project Rave"?