Ted Husted wrote:

Just a head's up. I'd like to draw up a Release Plan tomorrow for Struts 1.2 beta 1. I'd like to get this out so people can start migrating to the "non-deprecated Struts 1.1+" (for lack of a better term) *before* we get into the Commons Resources thing.

Since we did so much backward-compatiblity work on Struts 1.1, getting the deprecations out of some of the older code will be no small task for some people, but the sooner we get the community started on this, the better.

If anyone else would like to be the Release Manager, please feel free to chime in. I'd be happy to pass the baton once the plan is in place.

Are we going to take the struts-legacy out this build or remove it for 1.3.
If so then the data source code will need to be removed, before the beta.
Beta implies a stable interface.
Also I thought we were going to do away with alpha/beta/RC .... anyway.

Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201