On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Martin Cooper wrote:

> The following is a set of proposed changes to the Apache infrastructure to
> accommodate the Struts move to an Apache top level project. The idea is to
> come up with a single agreed-upon set of changes that we can submit to the
> infrastructure folks as a single request, rather than submitting each one
> piecemeal. Your feedback is appreciated.
>
> Mailing Lists
>   New mail domain: struts.apache.org
>   The following lists are standard for an Apache TLP:
>     user@
>     dev@
>     cvs@ (usually forwarded to dev@)
>     pmc@

Gee, I have a comment on my own proposal. ;-)

Do we want our own announcements@ list? In the past, we've sent release
announcements to the Jakarta announcements list, so I'm wondering if we
want one of our own now, for people who don't want to subscribe to the
Struts -user or -dev lists.

--
Martin Cooper