Has anybody able to run Struts on the top of Orion 1.5.2.
I am new to Struts and was trying to take a look at it, but wasn't able to
run the struts-examples.war...

I get the following error when http://localhost/struts-example is called.

----
500 Internal Server Error
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key index.title
 at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:242)

 at /index.jsp._jspService(/index.jsp.java:52) (JSP page line 8)
 at com.orionserver[Orion/1.5.2 (build
10460)].http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._ah._rad(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build
10460)].server.http.JSPServlet.service(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._abe(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._uec(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._twc(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._gc(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._if.run(Unknown Source)
---

This error is documented on the struts web-site for Orion until 1.0.3 and si
related to the ServletContext.getResource() calls , and I am running 1.5.2.
Is this still an issue here as well. I don't know if this is an Orion issue
or a Struts one. I was able to deploy and run the struts-documentation.war
succesfully, so I woul d guess that app server is doing the job.

Any ideas??

thanks,
Nicky