Hi list,

Just wondering if anyone has any bright ideas. Things that you can do easily with an <a ...> tag, are not (easily) acheivable with a <html:link>. For instance in the following code:

<nested:iterate id="title" name="<%= Constants.TITLES_COLLECTION %>" scope="request" indexId="counter">
</nested:iterate>

counter will not resolve, although it will if the tag is an ordinary anchor.

Does anyone know a way around this? I have been resorting to using ordinary <a...> tags but have just realised that there is no session control if cookies are disabled. I have to use html:link...

thanks, al