Chuck,

thank you for the responce. The weird part is that when I start Orion I get the
following error about the struts-example.war ( I have printed the output to a
log file )....

Orion/1.5.2 initialized
New org.apache.struts.webapp.example.User
Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.webapp.example.User

And I guess it means that it cannot find the User class, hwever teh class is
there under the right package. Is there any additional configuration that I need
perform in order to make this example work?

thanks,
Nicky