From: Mike Bungay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 6:17 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Logic Tags

I am passing the success (request.setAttribute("success","yes");) parameter
back to the jsp but in the jsp when I try this code:

<logic:present parameter="success">
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
        window.open("welcome.jsp", "popupPage", "top=0,left=0,resizable=yes,
status=yes" +                           ",width=" + screen.width +
",height=" + screen.height);
</script>
</logic:present>

the present tag doesn't fire.  I can print the success attribute on the jsp
page so I am getting the parameter back to the page.

What am I doing wrong??