From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 30/08/2001 23:24 MST

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Any Struts User uses the Expresso Framework ?

> But
> you would be creaking and struggling if you did not piggy bank
> Struts with J2EE features.

Sorry, but I disagree completely. Whether or not Struts is an appropriate
framework for any given project is completely independent of whether J2EE is
or is not useful on that project.

--
Martin Cooper
--<CUT>--

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender