What you have looks correct to me, Jose.  What are you trying to pull
up in the browser: the JSP or the Action?  The error you're getting
makes me think you're not invoking the ActionServlet (the C in MVC) so
it's not instantiating your formbean (the M in MVC) and making it
available to the JSP (the V in MVC).  Are you trying to pull up the
JSP in the browser directly?  That won't work.

-- Jim