So you're saying that when I post the form, the logonForm bean is not used
at all.  All my values are being set by something...I don't understand what
you're trying to say when you say that the <bean:define> is the only thing
that is expecting the logonForm bean to be there.

Thanks.

Jose Casas

E-Commerce Applications
(501) 277-3112