Konqueror ... doesn't.  I'm sorry - I run KDE, but there's a *reason* I
don't use Konqueror - it sucks.  Maybe it will one day be better, but
this is not that day :-)  Anyone using that over Mozilla deserves what
they get IMHO (they have the option - it's not like it's the only thing
available to them).

--
Eddie Bush