Gemes Tibor wrote:

>>Konqueror ... doesn't.  I'm sorry - I run KDE, but there's a *reason* I
>>
>Since version 3.0 it's OK imho.

Sorry to say - it's 3.0.0-12 I'm running :-/ and it seems deficient to
me.  I can do all things, unhindered in Mozilla, whereas there were some
sites which flat did not work under Konqueror.  I can't remember now
which specific funcational areas I found lacking.  I'll have to look
again when I get a chance so I can be more conversant about it.

Sorry :-) but I respectfully disagree.

--
Eddie Bush