From: Karr, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 11:09 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: calling actions directly

Unfortunately, not all web containers will support this.  There was
apparent disagreement on the interpretation of the specification in this
area.  In particular, WebLogic does not support this.  I believe,
however, that in version 8.1 it's possible to do this, although I
believe you have to set some non-standard configuration flag.  I don't
know the details.

The alternative is to put all JSP pages into a security constraint on a
role that no user is set to.