Hi All,

     I'm creating a basic struts application. In my application, I'm
showing a list of products available to the user. In this page, I'm having
4 buttons New, Modify, Delete, Cancel. Now all these are submit buttons
but I'm having a single form. Now, how can I map the submit actions to
different pages in struts config. I'm also attaching the jsp file. Can
anyone please suggest how to solve this problem.

    I also want to use a checkbox to select a record to perform modify or
delete action on the selected record. Can anyone plz tell me how to
achieve this??

Regards,

Pradeep Bhargav

=====