>>Hi All,
>>
>>     I'm creating a basic struts application. In my application, I'm
>>showing a list of products available to the user. In this page, I'm
having
>>4 buttons New, Modify, Delete, Cancel. Now all these are submit buttons
>>but I'm having a single form. Now, how can I map the submit actions to
>>different pages in struts config. I'm also attaching the jsp file. Can
>>anyone please suggest how to solve this problem.

IMHO(Struts newbie)

I use a javascript function that changes the action for the form.

function performLookup(action) {
        document.optionsForm.action = '/sample' + action + '.do';
}

     onclick="return performLookup('/lookupByOptionId');" />

I prefer this rather than the LookupDispatchAction because server side is
simpler and this javascript is very straight-forward.  Are there reasons
not to do it this way?

>>    I also want to use a checkbox to select a record to perform modify
or
>>delete action on the selected record. Can anyone plz tell me how to
>>achieve this??

Off topic so sent reply by email...

>>Regards,
>>
>>Pradeep Bhargav

-- Amy Smith    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Herman Miller Information
Technology     Software Developer
-- Computers allow you to make mistakes faster than anything with the
possible exception of handguns and tequilla.