Lots of ways, but best to read more about them..

1. LookupDispatchAction
2. You can have different forms for each of them quite
easily.
3. Cancel should be an html:cancel and you can check
(preferabbly in a BaseAction) if isCancelled(request).
4. Can have an action that one form points to and just
have this (preferrably in a baseAction)
if (request.getParameter("button_Name_delete")
{
   deleteAction
}
Note that this is similar to LookupDispatchAction.

sandeep