I have a dynamic form defined in my struts config file and
mapped to both SetupAction and ProcessAction. I don't have
to manually create the form because Struts does this for me.
Its actually very simple:
How is that clumsy? Am I missing something?

What if the dispatch to the page preceding "ProcessAction" depends on the submission of some form other than the one you require to handle "SetupAction." It seems that your solution only works if you don't need an ActionForm in SetupAction for anything except preparing the view.

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier