Though I believe it is not the right place to discuss it. But couldn't resist for
long. India has always been protector of underprivilige and enormous immigrant from
Pakistan, bangladesh, srilanka. It is Indian Researchers who have made MIT, Stanford
proud of what they are today. If US dares to stop all the H1B visas. Believe me It
will make US totter on their foot. It is Indian Sabeer Bhatias who have made silicon
valley what it is today. And tell me who is the native American for name sake. ?
Native americans were killed by european, Irish immegrants. It is not about cheap
labour, It is about efficient cost to value ratio. I have never been to America and
NEVER wish to be there also. We do all the high level research in our IITs, IISCs.

Imran