-----Original Message-----
From: "Dhaliwal, Pritpal (HQP)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 23, 2003 11:15 AM
To: 'imran ali' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Navjot Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: HAPPY DIWALI!

Navjot Singh ,"...India has always been protector of underprivilige and
enormous immigrant from Pakistan, bangladesh, srilanka...."

Some believe they have forgot(or suppressed) their own
http://www.sikhs.org/1984.htm

I have always wondering whats up with that....

Pritpal Dhaliwal