Sorry, Ted (and others).  All done.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 3:25 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: HAPPY DIWALI! - To Everyone, and we're done now

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Diwali. I do have Indian
and Hindu relatives, and the thought is very much appreciated.

But, as the list moderator, I would respectfully ask everyone to stop
posting to this thread, now. It's no longer about wishing everyone in
our community well, or about helping each other use Struts. I'm sure
there are places where interested parties can carry on such threads, but
this is not one of those place.

So, let's get back to work guys.

-Ted.